Are you interested in an independent and responsible position in a growing organisation with the opportunity to develop yourself? Then this might be your chance! Xendo is looking for an experienced pharmacovigilance professional with managerial experience that wants to further build the QPPV & Medical Safety Science team combined with the option to carry out own assignments for clients as well.
Xendo is a consultancy and project management organisation in the (bio)pharmaceutical, medical devices and healthcare fields. Thanks to our multi-disciplinary, knowledge driven approach, Xendo can deliver a broad palette of services to the life sciences industry, applying the right colour to projects that we participate in. For over 25 years, we have successfully completed thousands of national and international assignments for start-ups as well as for the largest, most established multinational companies and organisations.
The pharmacovigilance division became part of Xendo in 2013 and the work is performed on a global level. You are located in our office in Leiden where the majority of the QPPV & Medical Safety Science team is based, with the option to work from home as well.
The QPPV & Medical Safety Science Team consists of a team of experts with very broad experience in analyzing and evaluating data and writing of required periodic reports. Next to the fulfillment of QPPV roles fro MAHs, activities in this team have a main focus on report writing (DSURs, PSURs/PBRERs, (development) RMPs), risk and signal management, global literature assessment and providing consultancy or training for clients in the aforementioned areas, both in pre-approval and post-approval phase. The Managing Consultant reports directly to the Director Pharmacovigilance and is part of the PV management team, where you are a key player in the determining the strategy for the PV division and its services.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
This role is a challenging position for someone with extensive experience in leadership and pharmacovigilance.
The Managing Consultant leads the team of consultants and coordinates the planning of projects and reviews workload for all direct reports. Your line management responsibilities include performance appraisals, training, professional development, hiring and coaching. You will contribute to the growth of Xendo by building relationships with new and existing clients, identifying opportunities with clients and develop, together with your team of Consultants, new services the future. You provide oversight and guidance on organisational goals and company objectives. In addition to line management responsibilities, you also carry out your own assignments.
- You hold an academic degree in life science, medical or paramedical field;
- Extensive knowledge in report writing;
- You have worked in a wide variety of roles for several companies & experience as EU QPPV;
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial skills, leads by example;
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English;
- Analytical skills, proactive, decisive, listening skills, flexible and negotiation skills;
- Enthusiastic & self-starter.
Please contact Paul Zantingh, Talent Acquisition Manager at +31 71 524 40 00 or by e-mail for additional information about job specifics.
- A dynamic and varied position in a fast-growing and professional organisation;
- Good terms of employment;
- Consultancy, Project Management, and Interim Management for a variety of clients;
- Diverse projects that span a wide range of topics and phases of facility management in life science;
- An extensive development programme for hard and soft skills.