Within our Division Compliance &
Usually, the work takes place at the clients’ site and entails working in a team of specialists in which related topics such as active substance, drug product, quality and regulatory aspects are discussed.
For this role, we are looking for candidates with solid experience (4-6 years) in development (R&D), analytical methods for bioprocessing and/or QC testing of biologicals in the life science industry.
You have a bachelor or a master degree in Life Sciences (e.g. biology, (bio) chemistry, biotechnology, biomedical sciences or pharmacy). It is expected that you are able and willing to dig into the details yet keeping an eye on the overall goal of the project. You are
To be successful as a Consultant Analytics/GMP you also have:
• Hands-on knowledge of bio-analytical methods and preferably microbiological test methods;
• Excellent knowledge of requirements for method validation/transfer within a GMP environment;
• Good understanding in GMP, Annex 15 and regulatory requirements related to analytical method development;
• Knowledge of sterile/aseptic manufacturing and/or environmental monitoring is a pre;
• Excellent in both Dutch and English language;
• a dynamic and varied position in a fast-growing and professional company;
• good terms of employment;
• international projects in (bio-)analytical laboratories t both small and large pharmaceutical companies;
• a comprehensive development program on hard and soft skills.