Are you interested in an independent and responsible position in a growing organisation with the opportunity to develop yourself? Then this might be your chance! Within our Division Compliance & Validation, we are recruiting for people experienced in a wide range GMP areas: Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Qualified Persons (QP and/or RP) who are ready to enter the world of consultancy.
Xendo, a ProPharma Group Company, is a consultancy and project management organization in the (bio) pharmaceutical, medical devices and healthcare fields. Thanks to our multi-disciplinary, knowledge-driven approach, Xendo can deliver a broad palette of services to the life sciences industry, applying the right color to projects that we participate in. For over 25 years, we have successfully completed thousands of national and international assignments for start-ups as well as for the largest, most established multinational companies and organisations.
Usually, the work takes place at the clients’ site and entails working in a team of specialists in which related topics such as active substance, drug product, quality, and regulatory aspects are discussed.
Currently, our teams are involved in the development of an even broader range of services to support our customers in improving their processes. As a new team member, you are challenged and invited to bring forward your expert ideas to contribute to these new or improved services.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
For this role, we are looking for candidates with solid experience (4-6 years) in GMP related areas in QA and QC in the life science industry, having experience in development (R&D) is a plus. Also being or having worked as a QP is plus.
It is expected that you are able and willing to dig into the details yet keeping an eye on the overall goal of the project. You are result- and client oriented and have adequate interpersonal skills. You feel comfortable working with deadlines in an often changing environment and see it as a challenge to solve issues in a pragmatic and proactive way.
- For this role, we are looking for candidates with solid experience (4-6 years) in GMP related areas in QA and QC in the life science industry, having experience in development (R&D) and QP is a plus;
- Proficiency or fluency in English, both written and verbal;
- Experienced in working with MS Word and Excel;
- Enthusiastic & self-starter;
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in one of the given GMP area’s.
- Excellent knowledge of requirements for method validation/transfer within a GMP environment;
- Good understanding of GMP, regulatory requirements in EU as well as US and RoW;
- Excellent in both Dutch and English language;
Please contact Paul Zantingh, Talent Acquisition Manager at +31 71 524 40 00 or by e-mail for additional information about job specifics.
- A dynamic and varied position in a fast-growing and professional organisation;
- Good terms of employment;
- Consultancy, Project Management, and Interim Management for a variety of clients;
- Great diversity in the content of the work
- An environment, which strives for high quality, continuous improvement, and knowledge sharing.