Are you interested in an independent and responsible position in a growing organisation with the opportunity to develop yourself? Then this might be your chance! Xendo is looking for an experienced (sr.) consultant in the Life Sciences industry within the Development & Manufacturing team (D&M).
Xendo is a consultancy and project management organisation in the (bio)pharmaceutical, medical devices and healthcare fields. Thanks to our multi-disciplinary, knowledge driven approach, Xendo can deliver a broad palette of services to the life sciences industry. For over 25 years, we have successfully completed thousands of national and international assignments for start-ups as well as for the largest, most established multinational companies and organisations.
The D & M Team, which is part of the Compliance & Validation Division consists of a team of experts with broad experience in development, manufacturing and tech transfer of (bio)pharmaceuticals. The (sr.) consultant reports to the Managing Consultant of the team.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
This role is a challenging position for someone with a minimum of 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical development including considerable knowledge of GxP requirements along the development life cycle.
The (sr.) consultant will support diverse projects at our clients. Your responsibilities include setting up development, tech transfer and manufacturing projects, monitoring timing and costs and progress reporting on deliverables. The (sr) consultant will execute these task based on his/her expertise in this field.
You will also contribute to the growth of Xendo by building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients and identifying opportunities with clients.
- An academic degree in life science;
- Elaborate knowledge in development, tech transfer and/or manufacturing of (bio)pharmaceuticals;
- Experience in GxP regulations ;
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English;
- Analytical skills, proactive, decisive, listening skills, flexible and negotiation skills;
- Enthusiastic & self-starter.
Please contact Paul Zantingh, Talent Acquisition Manager at +31 71 524 40 00 or by e-mail for additional information about job specifics.
- A dynamic and varied position in a fast-growing and professional organisation;
- Good terms of employment;
- Consultancy, Project Management, and Interim Management for a variety of clients;
- Diverse projects that span a wide range of topics and phases of development, tech transfer and manufacturing in life science;
- An extensive development programme for hard and soft skills.