Will you seize the opportunity to work with and lead an established team that has a proven track record in the area of quality assurance? Are you looking for an intellectually challenging job with a lot of responsibility, independence and career possibilities in the field of quality assurance? Then this might be your chance!
The division Compliance & Validation is searching for a Managing Consultant. If you are a leader and have a passion for serving others, then we would like to hear from you.
Xendo is a consultancy and project management organisation in the (bio)pharmaceutical, medical devices and healthcare fields. Thanks to our multi-disciplinary, knowledge driven approach, Xendo can deliver a broad palette of services to the life sciences industry, applying the right colour to projects that we participate in. For over 25 years, we have successfully completed thousands of national and international assignments for start-ups as well as for the largest, most established multinational companies and organisations.
Quality Assurance, reporting to the Director Compliance & Validation
Who we are looking for
Those who make the difference – in the way they act, collaborate and lead. As a Managing Consultant you will have the opportunity to share your extended knowledge in the field of quality assurance with Xendo’s clients and to closely collaborate with colleagues across divisions. Addressing new challenges and finding innovative solutions is your prerogative.
The Managing Consultant leads the Quality Assurance team, coordinates the planning of projects, and reviews workload for all direct reports (Young Talents and (Associate, Senior) Consultants). Your line management responsibilities include performance appraisals, time sheet approval, training, professional development, hiring, and coaching. You will contribute to the growth of Xendo by building relationships with new and existing clients, identifying opportunities with clients, and developing, together with your team of consultants, new services for the future.
You provide oversight and guidance on organisational goals and company objectives. In addition to line management responsibilities, you also carry out your own assignments within the scope of the Quality Assurance team.
Who we are looking for
This role is a challenging position for someone with extensive experience and a proven track record in Quality Assurance. The ideal candidate also demonstrates management and consulting competencies such as people and change management, programme management, business process design, transformation and employee processes.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in life sciences;
- Demonstrated experience in all QA aspects and as a QP;
- Thorough knowledge of GMP;
- Experience in industrial pharma environment (preferably from development to commercialisation);
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Client-oriented, dedicated, flexible, proven project management skills with a helicopter-view, and ability to quickly switch between different assignments;
- Analytical skills, proactive, decisive, listening skills, flexibility, and negotiation skills;
- Managerial experience is a plus;
- Ambitious and enthusiastic relationship builder with a quality-driven mindset;
- Excellent proficiency in the English and Dutch languages.
Please contact Paul Zantingh, Talent Acquisition Manager at +31 71 524 40 00 or by e-mail for additional information on job specifics.
- A dynamic and varied position in a fast-growing and professional organisation;
- Good terms of employment;
- Consultancy, Project Management, and Interim Management for a variety of clients;
- Diverse projects that span a wide range of topics and phases of facility management in life science:
- An extensive development programme for hard and soft skills.
If you are interested in this position, we encourage you to send your motivation and CV to us:
Att.: HR department
P.O. box 255
2300 AG Leiden or email to: